Voters awareness programme- 2019 conducted for giving awareness.
“World Down Syndrome Day” Seminar conducted by Dr. Virupaksha Devaramane, Psychiatrist of Dr. A.V. Baliga Hospital Doddanagudde.
“Vishesha Makkala Kalothsava-2018-19” Our student Mr.Ashray outstanding performance in series of competition.
Prathibha Puraskara for the academic year 2018-19.
A new classroom donated by Sri. Appana Shetty and Smt. Harshalatha Appana Shetty .
Conducted Tour Programme to our Students.
Team members of film Producers unit of Udupi “Teliyada Aayama” with our students.
Students of Naturopathy, Ayurvedha, Nursing, Hospital administration and Physiotherapy Alva’s College of Education, Moodabidri, celebrated Christmas festival and New Year celebration along with students.
“ World Disable Day” programme in association with Rotary Club, Karkala, Taluk Legal Service Committee, Lawyers Association, Child Welfare Department and Department for the Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizens of Karkala units.
Inter district level cultural compititions”kalothsava 2018” our Students with Trophy/Medals. (08.12.2018)
Word Disabled day function with other organisations. (03.12.2018)
Awareness for Clean and Green Diwali celebrated on 05.11.2018.(to discourage children from bursting crackers.)
State level special Olympics “Spoorthi 2018-19” at Mangalore. Our Students with bagged Shields / Medals. (27.11.2018)
Mangalore Institute of Technology and Engineering College (MITE) Moodabidri interacting with the students and staff. (14.08.2018)
Dr.Virupaksha Devaramane(Psychiatrist) from Dr.A.V.Baliga Hospital, weekly check up to deserved students. (25.07.2018)
Sri.Ramesh Shetty President, Lions Club, Palli, Nijoor along with members of the Lions Club have visited our Special School. (08.03.2018)
Sri.Rajkiran Rai G, Managing Director and CEO of Union Bank of India has visited our school on 24th Feb 2018 . Union Bank of India,Social Foundation, Mumbai has given Financial assistance to our school for construction of West Block in the first floor of the Building.
Bid farewell to Miss Lina Marie Eggert from Germany came to India for preparing her project work and joined our School to work with Mental and Physical disabled Children and motivated to use her knowledge of working with the disabled children. She has completed her project work and relived from school on 17.02.2018.
Annual Day function has been celebrated at our school on 26.01.2018. Sri.K.Kishore Alva, Joint President, Adani UPCL Udupi and Sri Sujath Shetty, Managing Partner and CEO, GBMT Group Dubai were the Chief Guest of the function.
69th Republic Day has been celebrated at our school. Sri.K.Ravindra Nayak, President, Ravindra Multipurpose Co-operative Bank Joduraste, Karkala was the chief guest and also distributed sports shoes to our children on behalf of the Ravindra Multipurpose Co-operative Bank.
Mahabala – Lalitha Kala Sabha® Puttur in association with Dongre Sri Anantha Shastri Samskratika Kala Vedike, Mala, Karkala have performed Ragavardini – 5 continuing Music programme at our school. Kum.Y.G.Shrilatha one of the leading Veena artist hails from Bangalore and Sri.Nikishith.K. leading Mrudhangam artist from Puttur have given music programme.
New Vocational Training & Full Pledged manufacturing unit for making cloth & paper bags inaugurated by Sri.Jayaram Shetty Inna, Proprietor “Ajantha Caterers” Mumbai.
Awareness for “Clean & Green Diwali” celebrated on 09/10/17 at Chethana Special School , Karkala. Sri.K.P.Shenoy, Correspondent, Sri Venkataramana Education Trust was the chief guest of the function.
Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal under the project of “Daan Utsav” conducted an oral hygiene awareness camp at our school on 4th October under the leadership of Dr.Swathi.
- For the welfare of disabled childrens/students, Shri Sharadha pooja performed at our School on 28.09.2017.
- Dr.G.Y.Vishwanath, MBA Dept. Alva’s Engineering College, Moodabidre along with MBA Students of the college visited our School on 14/9/17. In memory of the visit they have donated one steel cabinet to our school.
- Sri.Lalchand Gajria a great Philonthropist settled in Bahrain and a well wisher of our school has visited the school on 11/9/17.
- Our School secured 2nd place in group songs and 3rd place in group dance, on the occasion of teachers day district level competition held at Udupi on 05/9/17.
Jai Hanuman Fit and fight GYM Neere Bailur visited our school on 17/8/17 and donated Sujala water furifier for the use of students and staff members
- Smt. Roopa Dy. Commissioner, Excise has visited to our School on 10/08/17.
- Sri Shashidar Achar from Aroor Nurshing Home Bailur, Karkala has visited our school along with his sister Smt.Poornima P.Bhat on 09/08/17. They have gifted a wallmounted fan to our school on the eve of birthday of baby Manasi daughter of late Praveen Bhat & Smt.Poornima Bhat and also in memory of 1st death anniversary of late Sri.Praveen Bhat.
- Sri Sushanth Bharadvaj and Smt.Hemalatha have celebrated 2nd birth anniversary of their daughter baby Yadhavi at our School on 05/08/17.
- Sri.M.Vasanth Rao, DGM. Hindusthan Petroleum Corp.Ltd Mangalore visited and given awareness “Swachhta Pakhwada” programme in our School on 01/08/17.
- Sri.K.Rathnakar Acharya, Managing Trustee Shri Kalikamba Temple Neklaje, Karkala along with Sri Ramachandra Achary Attur and Sri P.Ravi Acharya Pervaje, Trustees of the Temple have visited our school on 30/07/17 and donated a wheel chair for the benefit of disabled children.
- Sri. Vikram and Smt.Reshma from Karkala along with Smt. Jalaja Balakrishna have visited our school and celebrated 5th year birthday of their daughter baby Shloka.
- Sri.M.Ravikanth Nayak, Senior Manager, Syndicate Bank Head office Manipal and Smt. Rashmi performed their daughter Rachana’s marriage with Balaram son of Smt.Latha and Sri Yogish Mallya, Mangalore. On this auspicious occasion the newly married couple have visited to our school on 12/07/17 along with their parents and relatives.
- Foundation stone has been laid by his Holiness Sri Sri Sri Gurudevananda Swamiji, Odiyoor Samsthnam on 05/07/17 at the campus of our School for construction of Physiotherapy building.
- Vishwa Yoga day, Yoga programme conducted Team headed by Yoga expert by Mr.Vishwanth Hegde to staff members, students & other well wishers participated in the programme. On the occasion of Vishwa Yoga day, Yoga programme conducted at our School Team headed by Yoga expert by Mr.Vishwanth Hegde on 21/06/17.
- Sri. Raghavendra Excise Dept. Karkala and Smt.Jyothi celebrated 4th year birthday of their daughter baby Rashmitha at our School on 19/06/17.
- Association for Interaction of Mechanical students NMAMIT Nitte headed by Dr. Shshikanth Karinka HOD Mechanical Engineering Nitte Along with his associate members inaugurating VTU product for marketing.
- 35 B.Ed. Students of Karavali College of Education, Mangalore have visited & interacted with students on 06/06/2017.
- School Uniform distributed by Shri.P.S.Kamath and Smt. Malathi P.Kamath
- Sri.Gopalji Regional Organizing Secretary, Vishva Hindu Parishath Southern Region has visited our School and addressed the staff members. Sri Vilas Nayak, Udupi Dist President of Vishva Hindu Parishath with other office bearers have also accompanied him. They have expressed their happiness on the activities of the School for the benefit of the Special children.
- Syndicate Rural self employment training institute Manipal (SyndRSET) has conducted 10 days vocational training programme to students & staff members for preparing paper bag, cloth bag and artificial pillows etc.
Srinivas Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Mangalore conducted free Medical checkup to students at our School. Team was headed by Dr.Shemina, Pediatrician and Dr Susan. Next day Hospital Authority also took the desired students to their Hospital for their required treatment. On behalf of our Trust, we are very much thankful to the Doctors team and also for the Hospital Authority of Srinivas Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre Mangalore (Dt. 13.02.2017).
- 68th Republic day has been celebrated in our School. Dr. Manjunath Kotian, Principal, Sri Bhuvanendra College Karkala has hoisted the National Flag. Speech Therapy Unit has been inaugurated in our School by Sri Uday Kumar Shetty, PWD Contractor, Manipal (Dt.26.01.2017).
- Uniform to our Children has been sponsored and distributed by Karkala Town Co-Operative Bank. President & Directors of the Co-Operative bank were present, Trustees of the School were also present (Dt.03.01.2017).
- Sri Vilas Nayak International famous Artist has visited our School and he has interacted with our School Children (Dt.04.01.2017).
- Disabled Day has been celebrated at Udupi Ammanni Ramanna Hall organized by Department for the Empowerment of Differently Abled & Senior Citizen. Our School Children have participated in cultural programme (Dt. 03.12.2016).
- Kaloshava programme organized at Mangala Jyothi School, Vamanjuru and Our School Children have bagged First Prize in drawing and patriotic song Compitition (Dt. 23.12.2016).
- NSS Camp by Govt. Junior College Karkala has been conducted in our School. Our School Children and teachers have participated in Cultural programme. Organised by the NSS Camp participants (Dt. 15.11.2016 to 21.11.2016).
- Sri Guruprasad, Thashildar, Karkala has visited our School and interacted with our children. Trustees of our School were present (Dt.02.11.2016).
- 4. Sports meet was conducted at Udupi Ajjerakadu Stadium for Special Children, Children of our School have participated in various events. Our School Children have got third place in March fast ceremony and also bagged 7 Gold, 4 Silver and 8 Bronze medals (Dt.07.10.2016).
- Parents meeting has been conducted for the Special Children of our School to inform various development of the School (Dt.05.10.2016).
2. Independence day has been Celebrated in our School Sri.Prakash L. Shetty, Special Prosecutor, Mumbai High Court has hoisted the National Flag. Same day Computer class and Tailoring classes have also been inaugurated. Sri Shyama N. Shetty Businessman Mumbai, Sri.Nandha Kumar Hegde, Businessman Ajekar, Sri Shakhil, representative of Coastal Super Bike Rally, Mangalore were present along with the trustees of our School(Dt.15.08.2016).
- State Bank of India, Karkala Branch with their community service has donated generator set to our School. Sri T.E. Nagappa, Dy. General Manager, Sri Shantharam Shenoy, Chief Manager, Sri Uday Kumar, Karkala Branch Manager along with the trustees of our School were present (Dt.26.06.2016).